Funding Opportunity: FY 2018 Discretionary Training and Technical Assistance Program for VOCA Victim Assistance Grantees
May 17, 2018
Apply for the FY 2018 Discretionary Training and Technical Assistance Program for VOCA Victim Assistance Grantees solicitation. The purpose of this solicitation is to fund VOCA Victim Assistance Program state administering agencies (SAAs) or outside organizations who partner with existing SAAs to provide training within the applicant’s state.
Activities funded through this program may include, but are not limited to—
- the establishment or enhancement of state victim assistance academies,
- statewide training initiatives,
- crime victim-related conferences,
- basic training for new programs, or
- scholarships to attend conferences and/or training for service providers and others who work with victims of crime.
OVC expects to make up to 30 awards of up to $1.5 million each, with an estimated total amount awarded of up to $12 million. The anticipated period of performance for these grants will be from the award date through September 30, 2021.
OVC conducted an optional, pre-application webinar on May 22, 2018 During the webinar, OVC staff reviewed the solicitation requirements and conducted a question and answer session with interested potential applicants. A transcript of this webinar is now available.
Apply by June 18, 2018.
Back to Previous Page