In this section, learn about—
- State-specific resources and organizations by visiting our U.S. Resource Map. The U.S. Resource Map provides information on how to find state-by-state events, programs, compensation, statistics, and more!
- The OVC Resource Center, which produces and disseminates information resources for victim service providers and other key audiences.
- The Mass Violence and Domestic Terrorism and International Terrorism pages contain programs, trainings, and publications to help you in providing assistance to victims and their families.
- The OVC Training and Technical Assistance Center, which provides training opportunities for providers and advocates at all levels of victim services.
- OVC’s online products and services.
- Related links.
- How to stay connected to OVC to obtain the most up-to-date information and resources as they become available.
- State Victim Assistance Academies (SVAA) and how to locate an SVAA in your state.
- Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) Administrators, provides notifications, updates, and resources for state VOCA administrators. .
For additional resources that may assist you in your efforts to serve crime victims, visit OVC's topical pages to access publications, related links, frequently asked questions, solicitations, and more.