|Benefits of Resource Coordination
It is important that a Safe Haven be coordinated at or near CCTV sites so that eligible victims receive support services regardless of the location from which they choose to observe the trial. Resource coordination can ensure that quality, standardized services will be available at each Safe Haven. The most significant benefits of resource coordination are
- Consistency in the types of victim services provided.
- Quality control among CCTV Safe Haven sites.
- Provision of equitable services that recognize each community's unique qualities and varying resources.
- Provision of a single source of information for victims throughout the Nation who want to attend the trial.
- Minimization of duplication and gaps in services.
- Provision of efficient and effective services.
- Availability of the appropriate level of resources.
- Use of localized and focused community efforts.