|Security Task Force
When developing a security plan, it is critical that representatives from all law enforcement agencies that will have a role in the trial are included on the security task force to avoid confusion over the delineation of responsibilities. The following agencies should be included in the task force:
- Local police and sheriff's departments.
- U.S. Marshals Service.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Security personnel at the Safe Haven facility.
The security task force should address the following issues:
- Security measures at the Safe Haven and CCTV sites.
- Safe Haven access credentials.
- Perception of safety and security by victims.
- Coordination with city emergency management teams.